Tuesday, January 10, 2017

More Than Just a Criminal - Justice Reformed



  The world will see you as you wish to seen. Taking the reigns and tailoring what people see is no doubt the best way to discover who you are as a person. This is what I am attempting to do with this brand, this persona of The American Criminal. I do not want to avoid, hide, or minimize what I've done or the person that I have become. I like who I am today. I wake up in the mornings ready to
create something new and shed a little more light on who I am. It's still early for this blog and the direction I'm headed is still clearly in development. I have already had a negative backlash from the one of my post. I seem to have caused people to see me as a threat to the public. I've been working a significant amount of time on this blog, my website, my brand, my life. I haven't had a chance to fully develop what I have to offer.

In the song,  "This Corner" by Denaun, I think he says it best when he says,

"It's my gameplan now
To get in this ring and show that I'm a changed man and how
I won't blow another chance to make you proud
Even though you got the right to hate me now
I know you lost your hope in me
But hopefully I can restore it back where it's supposed to be
I just want my daughter back, this fight means much more than that
I'm tryna think before I react, I ain't get the message at first
I tried to ignore the facts
But I'm much older, she's my soldier, I told you
I'd go to war for that
I said your boy is the truth and it's no lie in him
All he needs is his family with him
Y'all want him 'til it's no room given
I'ma hit him 'til the ref come and get him"

To give you guys a slightly better idea of where we're headed with this brand and idea of American Criminal. I'm currently working on plans to launch the American Criminal T-Shirts. I intend to speed up the development and production of the clothing line. We'll start with T-Shirts, I've already spoken with the owner of a few clothing outlets including Eye Candy in the Battlefield Mall as a starting place to distribute the products. We're also looking for designs for the American Criminal Brand. If you have an idea that you think we cold use get ahold of us on our website LivingCriminal.com
While I have reached a level of being able to accept the fact that I will never be able to pass a background check, and the world will always see me as a criminal, I know that I am so much more than that and through this medium of Blogs, news columns, website, clothing line, writing (E-Book Coming Soon), I can show the world that I may always be a criminal to you, BUT I'll always be more than just a criminal.

I am Justice Reformed



No comments:

Post a Comment